Insane Contenders Clan

Pirate galaxy clan Insane Contenders.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New vega System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Topaz
Admin

PostSubject: New vega System   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:58 am

Dear friends of Pirate Galaxy,

A short update regarding what our the team here at Splitscreen Studios is currently working on.

We are in the final phase of finishing off the new, massively improved Vega stars ystem. The entire system has been redone, featuring a revamped story, new NPCs, and improved missions. Some planets, such as Vega 1, have received a massive graphical face lift. We believe the new Vega system is much more enjoyable, and provides a much nicer experience for new players.

If you are a veteran player, currently the only way for you to play the new Vega system is to create a new pilot on a different server. But in the near future, we will introduce the option to replay the entire game story from the start with your existing pilot. This will allow you to enjoy the new Vega without relocating to a different server.

Another improvement of this update that all players will benefit from, is the overhauled user interface. Not only have we streamlined a lot of elements, we have also re-done the mini map in a way that makes it much more useful for you in combat. Also new is the Support chat channel, which allows you to get in touch with GMs very conveniently at any time while you play.

We will post some screenshots from the new Vega system and user interface soon.

This game update will be released once testing is complete. We encourage the community to help us with the testing – the faster we find those bugs, the sooner we can release the new version. Your help will be much appreciated.

Once the new Vega system is released, we will begin designing the new DRACONIS star system. An announcement regarding Draconis will follow soon after release of the new Vega.

Thank you.

Gustaf Stechmann
CEO
Splitscreen Studios GmbH
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insanecontenders.forumsmotion.com
Topaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New vega System   Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:02 am

Obviously that was copied and pasted, but as now allot of you have completed the vega system
I will setting up a new pilot on another server to test out the new vega system once it is released.
Anyone who wants to join me, start a topic on general discussion and we will organise what server
and when we want to test it out Cool.
Back to top Go down
Topaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New vega System   Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Dear Pirates,

To improve the quality of the game, we now opened the PTR for everyone for testing the weekly updates.

Thank you and hopefully some of you will test the new version

The version that is on the PTR, is the version that will go live on Wednesday.

http://ptr.pirategalaxy.com/play.php

Splitscreen Studios

The database state is new, this means everyone starts with a new pilot.

New revamped Vegasystem with new Missions and reworked Planets
New revamped User Interface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New vega System   

Back to top Go down

New vega System
Page 1 of 1