Insane Contenders Clan

Pirate galaxy clan Insane Contenders.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Harv Hunting on Prosperous -- BANNED!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Issom

PostSubject: Harv Hunting on Prosperous -- BANNED!!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Well guys here's proof in the pudding, Dont go harv hunting on Pros when theres Sol ships about it WILL GET YOU BANNED!

Whilst hunting harvs this evening a couple of Sol ships arrived and told me to stop I responded simply ' I beg your pardon?'
all I got back was 'your gonna get banned haha'

And sure enough I'm banned and my Paid membership GONE!

Just so your all clear I didn't even swear!

Let this be a warning to u all!!!

Good luck guys

Issom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegreenman

PostSubject: Re: Harv Hunting on Prosperous -- BANNED!!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:43 pm

how long are you banned fpr???? message delloda or sumone who's senior to check it cos they need to log everything i believe u onehundred percent mate.... if going to delloda dont work then post something on the main forum

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dan8t9
Issom

PostSubject: Unknown    Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Dunno mate but I can't login anymore I even submitted a critical ticket not that I expect any kind of reply from what i've heard I'm not the first someone said it's probably 24hrs but I'm a paying player and didn't swear/insult or demean any GM's or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DefenderofPirates

PostSubject: Re: Harv Hunting on Prosperous -- BANNED!!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:53 pm

I just thought of something what was the name of the sol ships?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegreenman

PostSubject: Re: Harv Hunting on Prosperous -- BANNED!!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:58 pm

issom what time was it???
Back to top Go down
Issom

PostSubject: --   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:05 pm

It was this afternoon, I popped on for an hour I didn't really pay much if any attention to whats they said, I logged in this evening for a bit and spoke to DoP but couldn't go anywhere so I logged off rebooted and it denied me now when I try to login it's saying username/password incorrect, and surprise surprise i can't login to the main forum either... :/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DefenderofPirates

PostSubject: Re: Harv Hunting on Prosperous -- BANNED!!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:06 pm

If you cant log into main forum then someone trying to keep you away from something but im uncertain..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Issom

PostSubject: --   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Well not sure but it's pi**in me off!, If I had actually done something I wouldn't actually mind! but as I haven't I'm a little bit more than annoyed!

Having membership thats paid for cancelled over shooting harv's i'm pretty sure constitutes victimization! or theft!

To say I'm annoyed is the understatement of the CENTURY!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Issom

PostSubject: Update   Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Well I've had a response from SS support and yup suspended, they are looking into the issue seems someone, somewhere is abusing their powers.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegreenman

PostSubject: Re: Harv Hunting on Prosperous -- BANNED!!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:37 pm

glad the support team got back to ya... do u kno when ure coming back yt thn????
Back to top Go down
Topaz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harv Hunting on Prosperous -- BANNED!!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Ok iv looked into the rules, this is what i found.

1)Use of offensive language in such as those that are of a racist nature, obscene, sexual,abusive, real life threatening or anti-religious are strictly forbidden and will punished accordingly ranging from warnings, muting, jailing or permanent banning depending on severity. Since harassment and offensive language is is a broad term that can be interpretable in many ways, it is up to the discretion of the senior staff members to decide what is would be deems are harassing or offensive to a reasonable person.

2)We reserve the right to record all information on player activities in order to verify player claims, troubleshoot technical issues and for policy enforcement. We are within our rights to keep this information confidential unless warranted by a court of law to provide evidence.

3)You must provide clear, high resolution screens shot evidence of any offence that you wish to report as offences is not be actionable without conclusive evidence provided by the reporter. Investigations will not be initiated without proper initial screenshot evidence.

So im thinking and hopeing as they can record all players information and activities they can do the same for GM activities aswell. Also this must be a low ranking GM so if there is no evidence of you being abusive or whatever you were ment to do then it should be plain to see that it was done unfairly. If it went throught the system and a SGM looked at it, it wouldent have happend. (sorry for the essay!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insanecontenders.forumsmotion.com
Issom

PostSubject: Rules   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:49 am

hehe, Well I certainly didn't break any rules but I do think rules 2 -3 are a little contradictory lol

Anyway SS support got back to me and they are pulling logs and taking a look... HOPEFULLY I'll be back on before this evening!

scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegreenman

PostSubject: Re: Harv Hunting on Prosperous -- BANNED!!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:46 pm

glad to hear it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Issom

PostSubject: WOOT   Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Finally.... I'm BACK!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harv Hunting on Prosperous -- BANNED!!   

Back to top Go down

Harv Hunting on Prosperous -- BANNED!!
Page 1 of 1